Quench Vent Fabrication
Quench-Air offers complete QUENCH VENT FABRICATION from the MRI Unit connection to the termination point outside. Every QUENCH VENT SYSTEM is custom built to the manufacturer’s specifications. All manufacturers have different construction standards. Quench-Air eliminates your liability and has safely and cost effectively provided vent systems for MRI units manufactured by G.E., Siemens, Toshiba, Philips, Bruker & Hitachi. We can engineer a Quench Vent system for helium gas evacuation from any new or existing MRI machine. We can produce from contract drawings, simple sketch or field-measured list, a completely bolted system, which utilizes factory welded manifolds coupled with flanges and cryogenic gaskets that can eliminate all field welding.
• Quench Vent Pipe
• Quench Vent Flanges
• Quench Vent Stacks
• Quench Vent Bellows
• Quench Vent Discharge Plenums
• Custom Quench Vent Elbows
• Quench Vent Special Flanges
• Quench Vent Goosenecks
• Quench Vent Gaskets
• Custom Quench vent 1/4 Scale Drawings
Nations leading Quench Vent Manufacturer with over 150 systems completed in 2016.
Successful projects shipped to 5 different continents
- Immediate Engineering, Submittal and Customer support
- Engineered Quench Vent systems to eliminate field welding
- 24 Hr. Quench System Quotes and same day shipping on many items.
- Customer service available after hours.
- Ability to customize any Quench System Fabrication arrangement